I am a Therapeutic Coach and Lightning Process Practitioner specialising in confidence, energy, motivation, stress and burnout.
Whether you’re seeking to maintain health and wellness in the face of a stress-fuelled life, or you’re suffering the aftermath of burnout, I offer solution focused therapy to help you resolve your issues and achieve your goals.
In times like these, it is not uncommon to feel like you have lost your sense of who you are, your sense of ‘you-ness’. And whether it’s a high pressured job, juggling too many demands in your personal life, or dealing with post-traumatic stress – the ongoing impact of chronic stress can also have a detrimental effect on your psychological and physical health, which is why chronic health is often an accompanying factor.
Having experienced, and directly turned these issues around myself, I’m here to help you move forwards with your life and, not only reconnect with your health, but reconnect with that ‘inner oomph’, the part of you that makes you who you really are.
Why work with me
- I have direct experience of turning around stress and burnout related chronic health.
- Health, wellness and performance are all part of the same mix. I enable high-performing individuals to achieve their goals using the best mindset, and in the best health possible.
- Whilst I use NLP, hypnotherapy & the Lightning Process in my therapy and coaching, I have a background in psychology and mindfulness meditation which provides a good foundation for a holistic approach.
- My goal is to get you back up and running in as few sessions as possible, ideally two or three but, generally speaking, no more than 6-8 sessions.
Qualifications & memberships
- Psychology (BSc Hons)
- Master practitioner in NLP, Coaching & Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Clinical Diploma in NLP & Coaching (Dip Clin NLP Coach)
- Advanced Certificate in NLP, Coaching & Hypnotherapy (Adv NLP Coach Clin Hyp)
- Lightning Process Practitioner Certified
- Certified Member of the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council
- Certified Member of the ANLP Association