I work with people suffering from stress, burnout and health related issues.
We live in a privileged world, yet the amazing opportunities that this brings also invites a motley of triggers for stress and challenge in our lives; whether through work life, career, family dynamics, health issues or unavoidable trauma it is inevitable that we will need to face up to these challenges and deal with them throughout the course of our lifetime.
Ongoing stress has no place in our lives; it can prevent our growth and create a remarkable collection of issues. It can affect our relationships, create health problems and contribute to poor performance in the workplace, affecting physical and emotional wellbeing across all areas of life. Whatever the cause or issue we face, a common result is the feeling that we have lost our sense of who we are, our sense of ‘me-ness.’
If you can relate to any of the above I’m here to help you move forwards with your life and reconnect with that ‘inner oomph’, the part of you that makes you who you really are. When you do that, everything else falls into place.
Why work with me
- I guarantee authenticity and sensitivity and offer a safe space to explore issues and build a new life path.
- Qualified in NLP (Dip Clin & NLP Coach; Adv NLP Coach Clin Hyp) and Psychology (BSc Hons).
- Direct experience of turning around work-related burnout and ill-health.
- I welcome monthly coaching for general life guidance if desired.
- For a particular issue I don’t believe in creating long-lasting reliance and my aim is to get you back on track as quickly as possible. In some instances this may be within the first couple of sessions but ideally never any longer than 6-8 sessions.