Having experienced burnout in a previous life, I am well versed in dealing with issues to come out of living life at 100mph.
I specialise in helping others to both avoid and deal with the consequences of burnout, allowing them to thrive in their jobs; responding to any challenges that may be impacting their fulfilment, health, happiness and/or performance more effectively.
Signs of burnout include:
- Trouble sleeping
- Increased negativity – negative thoughts, depressive and/or anxious
- Increased withdrawal and introversion
- Making mistakes
- Emotionally drained and sensitive
- Lack of personal or social life
- Health issues i.e. poor digestion, low energy levels
While burnout is officially classed as a workplace-related issue, the symptoms of burnout can affect anyone who has found themselves in a place of chronic stress and/or a high pressured lifestyle due to unrealistic demands on the mind and body.